Monday, May 11, 2009

Romantic Dinner For Two





The resteraunt that I work at is getting a new kitchen so it was closed today! I did a little bit of bitch work. Helped get the Hotel Ciel together. Made an atempt to put together a dresser. And went and layed out at teh beach. Since the Bay Bar is closed I wasn't able to get dinner. So a friend and I went to the grocier called The Pantry and bought some velveta cheese, pickles, and wine for dinner. We don't have a stoke so what we did was put water in a big metal pot and used the steam from the expresso machine to boil the noodles! While wait for the noodles to cook we start drinking our wines. My manager Jeff comes in and asked what are you doing. We explain to him and he says why don't you just use the stoke in the Bay Bar Kitchen... We look at each other. "Oh.. Ya.." Haha we both felt so dumb! But we home made our noodles with no stoves! Haha. 

2 comments:

  1. First of all Kellen, USE SPELL CHECK. Second. That looks like the most delicious dinner EVER. No joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forget to spell check! I am always in a hurry. And the dinner was perfect! Miss you

    ReplyDelete