Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fire Islans And The 16 Hour Travel Begins

After 3 months of waiting I got the good news that my life is not over.I can turn my life around and stop offering a blow job as currency. I am going to be working at the gayest island in America! Yes even gayer than the Disneys’. None other than Fire Island The Pines. I will be here till September! After the good news it has given me inspiration to do what you want to do! “I Can Grab Bulls Balls”

After down sizing my things and making all my luggage fit into two checked baggage and two carry-ons I am ready for the aiport. I was at Jamie and Laceys house finishing up my last minute packing and while zipping my over filled baggage, not just one but BOTH zippers break. Not sure what to do. Thinking I could just duct tape it… Safty pin it.. Put luggage wraps around it! Nope. Nothing worked. I had to go to LOTS and buy a luggage last minute before leaving Utah!

Lacey girl takes me to the airport, and after a short emotional goodbye and mother advice from Lacey such as: Drink water, take your vitimins, eat your veggies, AND wear a condom! I told her that I am never CON-DUMB. I get my travel flight slip things and I am off to the gates. I look and see 19C in big bold letters. So I walk to gate C and can’t see any 19! It only goes to 13. Freaking out thinking there is some underground gate that I am not aware of. I take it to the service desk and kindly and blondely ask, “Excuse me, I seem to be lost. My gate says that I leave from 19C and there is only 13C. I am not sure where to go.” The lady looked at me with the same smile that every other person I talk to has in their eyes, and says “Honey… That is your seat number. You are at gate D07.” Oh… thanks. I then go skipping down the hall to my gate!

 

My first flight from SLC to LAX was a breeze. Then I got lost in the huge meat marketed LAX! There were soo many hot men that I could’t even think about where my gate was, I could only think about sex. Thinking the hot piolite takes me to his cock pit. Then the flight from LAX to Philie was not the best. It was a huge ass plane and where do I get stuck sitting! Next to the fucking Lavratory and exit door. Either was I was helping someone shut the damn door! The woman I sat next to, bless her little heart, was a woman from Virgina. And her breath smelled of the cheapest vodka money can buy! I actually think I got drunk when she gleecked on my arm… Before leaving when I was saying goodby  to my mom, she says “Kellen I love you and I am not sure when the next time I am going to see you is! Who knows if I will see you ever again! “ Didn’t really think anything of it untill we started hitting the nastiest turbulance! Then it hit my tiny blond spot. OMG! I am going to die! This is what my mom ment! This is my time to go. I then start to freak out. Sweating... I am breathing hard. Squeezing my new passed out friend’s arm. Thinking I am too young to die! I have so much I need to do! I will become a better person I promise! I will be nicer, not drink as much, not cuss as much, stop taking as many pills! After thinking this thought. Oh ya… Pills. I pop a norco and a soma and I was relaxed as can be! The rest of the flight was a fantastic! Although this woman was prancing around the plane in slippers and the first half of the flight kept going to the bathroom and the second half she spent looking for one of her slippers. She seemed to have lost it. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh I can tell that this read is going to be the new highlight of my day. I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still mad you didn't say hi why you was at LAX shame shame shame

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. Glad it made your day Cami!!! And I am sorry I didn't say hi! Next time I promise!

    ReplyDelete