Monday, May 4, 2009

The beggining of a long week!

First off, this blog is not for the faint of hearts. I WILL NOT edit myself... MOTHER!!! This tragic week started a couple weeks ago. When I got wind that Darrick Barry, the Britney Spears impersonator, was going to be in Salt Lake city, Utah. I was already packing my bags and getting my little ass down south to see her. I get my girls and we were off to Babylon! Legs (Lacey) and Tits (Jamie). Finally after several Raspberry vodka and cranberries Miss Spears takes the stage! Her body was tighter than shit! Amazing show! She actually remembered her words! Then she likes to take  moment and talk to us. Thanks everyone for coming out and blah blah. And she/he starts to sing live. I mean I know you were on America's Got Talent, but stick with looking hot and lip syncing. Like the real Brit. 




 After getting her autograph and shooting the shit with her I decided to go back to a friends house and call it a night. I popped an Ambien and finished a bottle of wine. Not even two seconds after doing this COCKtail. Ken calls me and says we are coming home and going to a rave. You in. "OF COURSE!" We then decide that we want to turn this rave into and 80's theme! We get our little short shorts, tanks, and bandanna's on and we are ready to party! The party was in this huge empty warehouse. I thought we were there only 10 minutes. The next morning I woke up on a couch in my underwear next to another warm underwear clad  body. I was then informed that we were there for two hours! The pictures will speak for themselves... I am still trying to piece together that night! 





In between passing out in Ken's arms on the dance floor, I decided that this very STRAIGHT rave needed to have Britney playing. I go to the DJ and ask if he could play "If U Seek Amy." He said he didn't have any Britney. I was disappointed. 2 minutes later I got this great idea. "They really need to have Brit playing." I go to the DJ, yet again, "Hey can you play Circus." NO I DO NOT HAVE BRITNEY.." Evidently I asked him 4 times! Thinking I was asking him for the first time... Every time.  TRAGIC

No comments:

Post a Comment