Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm B A C K ! ! !





After a world-wind of a summer in Fire Island, it has taken at least 6 years off of my life! My birthday week alone took 4 of them! Countless Underwear Parties, Countless mornings watching the sun rise before going to bed, Countless days of no sleep, Countless boys, Countless Energy 5's, the summer was a blur and completely il "legal" !
But with all the countless' I met some incredibly close friends and worked with some great people!

After all of that, it is great to get back to Reality! To catch everyone up, after coming back from the Island with no money!!! I may have come back broke, but I have one FIERCE underwear collection! So I have been living in Idaho since October. I have finally decided to get my shit together! I am moving to L.A., West Hollywood to be exact. (How gay I know) I'll be working with Warren Tricomi. I worked with them in NY, and ready to get my life and career started in Cali! Wish me luck! And I will be better and keeping things updated!


No comments:

Post a Comment